Flex is hiring | Junior Engineer |
Position – Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Company – Flex
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Full Job Description
Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people’s lives. Together, let’s create the extraordinary!
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering located in Pune.
This is for the Environmental Compliance team.
What a typical day looks like
- Responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to environmental Compliance thro’ the Assent Compliance Manager tool
- Interaction with Manufacturers across the world to collect Environmental declarations & Provides guidance on Compliance information requested by Requestor
- Provide support to Supplier Quality Engineers/Commodity Management/Procurement/Design Engineering team regarding the Environmental Compliance
- Handling the regulation changes & forecast the risk of the affected parts for the Product Environment Compliance team to alert the site
- Provide Training to suppliers on the Environmental Compliance requirements wrt customer Needs wherever required
- Coordinating with the Global Environmental Compliance team for the resolution of any New Requirements from customers or Compliance related queries from the site
- Support organization in regulatory compliance/ internal/third-party audits.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- B.E / B.Tech (Chemical/EEE/ECE\Mechanical) MSc Electronics/Chemistry/Environmental Science.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations like RoHS, REACh, WEEE etc. desirable.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Good analytical skills.
- Coaching & mentoring skills.
- Conflict resolution.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job Category – Production Engineering
Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don’t meet every bullet point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by emailing: [email protected]