Position – Engineer – Program Buyer Support
Company – Faurecia India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Location – Pune
Essential responsibilities and duties
The Program Buyer Support is responsible for managing all the administrative tasks for programs.
The main missions of the role are:
- Create Program missions in different tools.
- Support on Upload of Bills of Materials in ARIBA.
- Preparation of sourcing meeting presentation for the parts that needs to be sourced.
- Send and manages supplier RFQ based on panel given by the Commodity Buyers and follow-up with suppliers.
- Gathering data from the program buyers to create letter of Nomination and sending to suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers for the data required and upload on different tools.
- Create PR for Open order in SAP.
- Ensure early involvement of the Series Buyers in the program before the series phase
- Manage specific mandated suppliers when requested and agreed with customers
- Additional responsibilities of Program activities.
The ideal candidate will have/be :
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s in Engineering.B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical
Nice to have: Professional Purchasing Qualification
- 2-5 years experience in purchasing back office preferably in an automotive industrial environment
Skills and competencies :
- Knowledge of Ariba / SAP is a must.
- Fluent English, Good written and presentation skills
- MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Flexible for Shifts
- International mindset
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.