Position – Quality Engineer (QMS)
FAURECIA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Exp. – 2 to 4 years
- Perform QMS/BG Reporting activities involving preparation of reports for the fulfillment of Division & Group level requirements (daily, weekly and monthly reports and scorecards etc.), Audit preparation, Audit followups, reportig and reports management (shareplace), QMS deployement for site. In his role, he needs to respect in particular the FES-System (Faurecia Excellence System) and the PMS-System (Faurecia Program Management).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
- 2 to 3 year of experience in QMS deployment (IATF 16949), quality process, TQM and reporting (Scraps, Reworks & PPM, etc.)
- Previous experience in organizations manufacturing automotive parts preferred
- Responsible for execution and successful delivery of the projects, meeting customer’s time line and quality requirements
- Responsible to Monitor Production Indicator (Scrap, Rework , Quality wall, COPQ), and also Monitoring customer indicator towards Customer Satisfaction in Customer Portals.
- Take a lead for QMS deployment for the site (IATF 16949)
- Work with QMS coordinators for Audit Plan, Co-ordinate and collect audit reports and certificates for all plants from different regions and organize the documents in company database.
- Co-ordinate and collect action plan documents for Non-Compliance’s identified from audit and open discussions for tranversalization of action plans and solutions.
- Update the list of QMS network members and Auditor pools regularly and send it to the community
- Manage newsletter for recently published and updated core procedures (FCPs, QRCIs, International Standards, Lessons Learnt and Best Practices)
- Co-ordinate and collect data on scraps and reworks for identified plants, programs and line of programs.
- Report KPIs of work assigned and root causes of failures in a timely fashion
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.