Position – Advanced Engineer (CAE Analysis)
FAURECIA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Exp. – 5 to 8 years
- Responsible for Execution of CAE Analysis work autonomously.
- Responsible for project execution within the schedule and efforts estimated for programs using HyperWorks and LS-Dyna.
- Responsible for Execution of FEA operations using the validated FEA methods.
- Interaction with the internal customer for requirements clarifications.
- Checking of the deliverables prior to delivery to the client.
- Guiding of team members (CAE and Sr. CAE Engineers) to perform the identified tasks.
- Specialist to Automotive Seating System analyses like Seat Belt Anchorage (SBA), Luggage Retention crash test (LR), Frontal-Crash, Rear Crash, Head Rest Performance (HRP)
About the Company
“New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”