Position – CNC Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Company – Fanuc India Private Limited
Exp. – 2 to 6 years
Location – Bengaluru( Electronics City Phase 1 )
- To attend service maintenance calls for all FANUC products viz. CNC, Robots and CNC machines [Robodrill – VMC, Robocut – Wire EDM & Roboshot – Plastic Injection Molding Machine].
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges.
- Provide routine service support in respective zone accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
- Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the respective zone customers.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Follow up with the customers for pending payments.(Accounts Receivables)
- Assist Sales team with market information on start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts.
- There will be travel within assigned sales territory (local & overnight).
Required Candidate profile
- Diploma / BE/ B. Tech in Mechatronics/ Mechanical Engineering with 60% above throughout academics.
- 2+ years of experience in CNC maintenance is must.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of FANUC LTD Japan who are world leaders in Factory Automation & Robotics technologies. The Indian operations has factories in Bangalore and a sales and service network spread across industrial belts of the country.
Company Info – Website: http://www.fanucindia.com
Address – FANUC India Private Limited, 41-A, Electronics City Phase-1, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100, Karnataka.