Spread the love
Position – Riser Engineer
- ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company (Research & Technology Development) has an immediate opening for a full-time staff position in the area of Riser Engineering at Bengaluru Technology Center (BTC) in India. We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and resourceful individual to join our research team with focus on Riser Mechanics and Dynamics. The hired individual will conduct research in the areas of mechanics, dynamics, global and local analysis, strength and fatigue related to risers and associated systems for Offshore Oil & Gas facilities and infrastructure.
- The successful candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team of researchers dedicated to advanced application of solid mechanics and marine engineering to solve challenging engineering problems for a broad variety of upstream applications. ExxonMobil offers an excellent working environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- M.S./M.Tech or Ph.D. (preferred) in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Aerospace Engineering, Ocean Engineering, or other related scientific/engineering disciplines from reputed universities in India or abroad.
- Strong background in structural dynamics, random vibrations, finite element analysis, and mechanics of materials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment with team members across disciplines and geographic locations.
- Skills in managing multiple tasks and timelines.
Spread the love