Position – Engineer Product Design – Mechanical Design
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Design and development of Appleton Group’s products for global markets that distribute, control, and monitor electrical power in hazardous and heavy industrial applications. Projects cover a mix of new product development and product improvement programs.
- Design and develop electrical controls and enclosures such as motor starters, panel boards, and contractors for industrial and hazardous locations; optimizing our designs to create better solutions for our customers
- Own the full product development process including concept, product specifications, design, supplier specifications, product validation, and production launch
- Support Project Lead from inception to launch, coordinating the activities. Review and implement opportunities for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with product management in translating voice of customer research into impactful features for product designs
- Identify and apply innovative technology focused on improving our product capabilities and creatively incorporate groundbreaking smart technologies into our next generation of products
- Use our global lab facilities’ testing capabilities to validate product designs against requirements.
- Work with our external partners to define and produce new components and materials; delivering world-class solutions.
- Grow your technical and analytical abilities.
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy.
Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world through our unwavering focus on environmental, social, and regulatory progress. Learn more about us!
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, which inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: [email protected].
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life.
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!
No calls or agencies please.