Position – Engineer – CAD
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- The candidate will own and drive CAD requests from the Automation Solutions Flow Controls business unit to fulfill Design/Drawing needs and Support to mounting solutions Project.
- Work on mounting solutions design projects as a member. Provide additional support as needed for other E&D projects.
- Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, and analysis of fits, and clearances.
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
- Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production.
- Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Adherence to the quality process. On-time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
- Communicate and coordinate results with the team members
- Collaboratively work with other teams
- Willingness to learn is critical
- The person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications Independently.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering or Degree in Mechanical desired with relevant exposure to design environment up to 2 Years
- Software skills: SolidWorks, Solidworks API, ACAD, Awareness of PDM Practices, Python
- Knowledge of Strong modeling and drafting, detailing practices.
- Good Knowledge of sheet metal, Product Design.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards is preferred.
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities.
- Respect the company’s values and ethics.
- A willingness to learn is critical.
- Good communication skills are desirable.