Emerson is Hiring | Engineer – Application Engineering |
Position – Engineer – Application Engineering
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Highlight Top / Key Responsibilities for this position
- Work closely with internal and external customers to understand customer requirements and propose the best possible solution for the given application-based project.
- On-time submission of a quality offer in coordination with BDM’s, internal & external sales teams, Legal team, PMO, and factory PSQs.
- Provide Pre-sales and technical support to all customers, business partners, and distributors
- Provide technical support and attend the pre and post-order technical meetings with sales, PMO, Product management team, and BDM’s (Wherever applicable).
- Ensure CRM (Customer Relationship Management) data are updated regularly.
- Ensure project requirements are reviewed properly and seek clarifications and approvals from respective stakeholders before submitting the offer to the customer.
- Should be a systematic and assertive character. He/she must be able to manage complex situations under pressure.
- Ensure on-time submission of an offer, along with DOA (Delegation of Authority) process compliance.
Desired Educational Qualification
- Bachelor in Mechanical / Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering
- BE/ B-Tech with 1 ~ 2 Years’ experience
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of Isolation valve products, Actuators, and instrument components will be an added advantage
- Work experience in a Global team will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of international design & testing standards is an added advantage.
- Knowledge & experience in reviewing and understanding the customer specification required will be an added advantage.