Spread the love
Position – Deputy Manager, Cold Chain Sales – North & East
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
- Deputy Manager, Cold Chain Sales – North & East
- Requisition ID: (20007360)
- Primary Location: India-Haryana-Gurgaon
- Job Function: Sales
- Job Posting Date: Sep 28, 2020, 1:59:20 AM
- The incumbent will be responsible for the Cold Chain business in the North & East regions of India and Bangladesh. You will also be responsible for enhancing business penetration across the region and year on year sales growth
- Responsible for budgeted sales from existing cold chain OEMs, Wholesalers (WHS), Small-Scale Industry (SSI) OEMs, refrigeration contractors & end users
- Get new business from new and existing customers, products & applications
- Work on new business opportunities and focus actions on developing cold chain projects/ business
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan
- Provide monthly sales review, market and competition updates.
- Regularly update the cold chain market size, any specific movement, deviation or trend taking place in the market.
- Build project inquiry base, track status and provide updates ‘
- Follow up with customers for payment and monitor their current outstanding payments regularly for ensuring credit exposure stays under control
- Meet and influence key end users, influencers, consultants and other stakeholders in the cold chain market.
- Understand customer requirement in detail and offer complete Emerson product and project solutions to cold chain customers
- Ensure end user influence by supporting and coordinating training & project design for key cold chain projects.
- Follow up with customers for payment and monitor their current outstanding payments regularly for ensuring credit exposure stays under control.
- Pursue new product penetration as well as existing product penetration in new application or unchartered territories
- Work with Application Engineers, Product Engineers, Plant and Quality team for qualifying new products in existing applications or existing products in new applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialization in Mechanical/Refrigeration
- Management degree in Marketing will be an added advantage
- 5 -7 years of relevant experience, with minimum 3 years’ experience in cold chain/refrigeration business segment
- Knowledge of HVACR industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have analytical ability and clarity of thought
Spread the love