Position – Software Engineer (Mechanical)
EMERSON INNOVATION CENTER
- Participate in a team environment using the Agile / Scrum development methodology.
- Participate in product definition activities including feature and project analysis and project scope analysis.
- Test software in accordance with FIELDVUE engineering processes and standards using manual test techniques and developing automated test software and scripts.
- Review product documentation including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain tools and software for FIELDVUE instrument products and technologies.
- Perform technical support activities as assigned.
- Maintaining Systems and Software Integration Lab.
- Assist with other project activities as assigned by management.
- C# and C experience
- Object Oriented Analysis and design experience
- Excellent communications skills and command of oral and written English
- Ability to contribute in a global team environment
- Strong mechanical skills
About the Company
Emerson, the U.S.-based global manufacturing and technology company, celebrates the 10th anniversary of its Emerson Innovation Center – Pune this month. Located at Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, the Emerson Innovation Center – Pune employs more than 1,000 engineers and provides world-class product and software design and engineering services for Emerson’s business units globally.
Established in 2003, the Emerson Innovation Center – Pune was the company’s first engineering and development center chartered to provide services to Emerson businesses worldwide. The Innovation Center engineers are integrally involved in the entire new product development cycle for many of the company products and services contributing to the growth and success of Emerson worldwide.