Position – Senior Engineer – Service (Reliability Solutions)
EMERSON INNOVATION CENTER
Exp. – 3 to 7 years
- Coordination with the customer for job planning and execution Man-management of the deputed workforce (data collection personnel) for their job allocation; leave management to ensure required workforce present at all time Ensuring the safety and another regulatory compliance requirement of plant Coordination with Emerson’s finance team for timely invoice creation; against rendered jobs; its submission and further tracking on payment release Coordination for other Emerson’s activity at site e.g. Wireless installation, calibration & repair activity for portable packages (Vibration, Trex) Experience in Refinery, Petrochemical sector; an added advantage.
- Desired Educational Qualification B.E. (Mechanical or equivalent Stream) Technical Skills / Knowledge Required Aquanited with CSI technologies e.g. Hardware & Software. Level-2 Vibration Analyst
Position – Steam Turbine Control Engineer
EMERSON INNOVATION CENTER
Exp. – 4 to 7 years
- Understand existing control systems for Steam turbines power plants and develop, implement and test new control system software.
- Responsible for designing and developing new control systems
- Engage in the implementation and testing phases of steam turbine controls projects.
- Provide support during design review/ Pre-FAT / FAT/
- Aftersales support for corrective and preventive actions
- Support training of customers with course materials and classroom teaching
- Collection of inputs, concept finalization, Preparation of I/O list – Database
- Lead projects independently
- Participate in internal Kick-off Meeting (KOM) of projects
- Coordination with third-party vendors for design/implementation of control and graphics
- Track budget, progress & quality of the projects and ensure periodic reporting to front offices
- 1 st Class Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Engineering from four-year College or university
- 4-7years of experience in Steam turbine control systems, commissioning &troubleshooting.
Emerson, the U.S.-based global manufacturing and technology company, celebrates the 10th anniversary of its Emerson Innovation Center – Pune this month. Located at Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, the Emerson Innovation Center – Pune employs more than 1, 000 engineers and provides world-class product and software design and engineering services for Emerson’s business units globally. Established in 2003, the Emerson Innovation Center – Pune was the company???s first engineering and development center chartered to provide services to Emerson businesses worldwide. The Innovation Center???s engineers are integrally involved in the entire new product development cycle for many of the company???s products and services contributing to the growth and success of Emerson worldwide.