Position – SENIOR ENGINEER – PROPOSAL
Company – Emerson Electric Co.
Exp. – 5 to 8 year(s) of Experience
Location – Pune
- Receive customer inquiries, interpret specifications and understand customer challenges
- Work with Operations organization, Engineering centers, Third-party suppliers and get proposal strategies reviewed
- Manage to create competitive best cost proposals, Solution optimization
- Participate in pre and post-sales customer meetings, tender clarification meetings, technical presentations
- Ensure full compliance with league and company requirements with regards to trade compliance, Ethics business and in accordance with corporate governance rules and policies
- Familiar with various meter sizing tools, Supply Chain and Procurement Tools
- Aware of local WTs and Measures requirements
- Become knowledgeable of all company products and solutions
Required Candidate profile
- Desired Educational Qualification Bachelor of Engineering (Preferred – Instrumentation / Mechanical) with experience between 5 to 8 Years. Additional job profile related certifications may help. Technical Skills / Knowledge Required Sizing of various Flow Meters, Valves, Pressure Drop Calculations, Awareness of Metering standards Metering projects commissioning Experience
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson are about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging, and connection for all employees.
Emerson Electric CoAt Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety, and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration, and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.