Position – Steam Turbine Control Engineer
Emerson Electric Co (I) Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 4 to 7 years
- Understand existing control systems for Steam turbines power plants and develop, implement and test new control system software.
- Responsible for designing and developing new control systems
- Engage in the implementation and testing phases of steam turbine controls projects.
- Provide support during design review/ Pre-FAT / FAT/
- Aftersales support for corrective and preventive actions
- Support training of customers with course materials and classroom teaching
- Collection of inputs, concept finalization, Preparation of I/O list – Database
- Lead projects independently
- Participate in internal Kick-off Meeting (KOM) of projects
- Coordination with third-party vendors for design/implementation of control and graphics
- Track budget, progress & quality of the projects and ensure periodic reporting to front offices