Position – Project Engineer/Product Development Engineer
The position entails broad ownership of Project Engineering activities such as developing new concepts with a good understanding of engineering basic both design and thermal, preparing project schedules and ensuring achievement of project objectives. This position includes coordinating with other groups (design, testing, procurement, quality, etc) to find solutions and get the shared responsibilities completed…
- Perform Design calculations (thermal, machine design & fluid mechanics
- Verify CAD models to ensure design intents are met & other aspects (manufacturability, cost, reliability, quality, regulatory compliances) are addresses
- Project Coordination of Engineering projects
- Create & maintain schedules & test plans to ensure that design targets (safety, quality, performance, cost, manufacturability) are met
- Coordinate the day to day work planning, scheduling, Monitoring of Projects
- Work with design, CAE & Laboratory engineers to ensure design intents are met
- Interact with other functions at Sidney (procurement, quality, manufacturing, Engg, materials, labs) to move the project to achieve targets.
- Prepare project summary & technical reports
- On-time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
- Collaboratively work with other teams at EICP & USA
- Willingness to learn and manage the changes
- 2 – 4 years of industry experience.
- BE / B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering).
- Worked on the Design / Engineering Department in Product Based companies.