Position – Engineer/ Senior Engineer – Product Design
Emerson Electric Co (I) Pvt Ltd
The candidate will own and drive Industrial Automation business unit locations to fulfill the Design needs of Product Engineer with FLMC Standard Practices & Procedures.
Engineer/ Senior Engineer – Product Design, Grade B2 / B3 will report functionally to Manager, FLMC Industrial Automation leader at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Understand Project / Work Scope, plan and deliver quality output/deliverables to meet the expected schedule and timeline.
- Periodic Interaction with Engineering Manager through’ Verbal & Written Communication.
- Leads Product Design and CAD Activities through’ respective support resources as needed.
- Generate Project Metrics as per EIC-Pune and / or Business Unit Guidelines.
- Report Local Manager for All the activities.
- Contribute to EIC-Pune Assigned Initiatives.
- Should be able to work in Engineering Laboratory for Product & System Level Testing following Safety Practices & Guidelines.
- Review drawings GD&T, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Collaboratively work with other teams.
- Willingness to learn is critical.
- Drive various organizational initiatives.
Minimum Bachelor’s in Engineering Mechanical having relevant design exposure of @ minimum 6 – 8 years in Valve Domain, Solenoid Valves will be preferred.
Software skills: Microsoft office, AutoCAD Basic Skills, Creo (Expert level).