Position – P&S Engineer Mech Tech
Company – Eaton
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Hands on Mechanical design experience of LV electrical distribution equipment like Switchboard & Panelboards, MCC/PCC Panels.
- Hands on experience in calculations and selections of Busbar sizing, Enclosure selection & Mechanical mounting assemblies.
- Develops a variety of complex Busbar assembly models & drawings and BOM based upon established product designs for switchboard product line.
- Identify and design any special fabricated parts required using ACAD and 3-D CAD modeling systems (Auto-Desk Inventor, etc.), insuring that MI’s are completed and the material is routed accordingly to the appropriate assembly team.
- Responsible for releasing ECR/ECO as on required basis for El Paso Mechanical team.
- Create or edit bills of material to insure correct material demand requirements for purchased and self-manufactured components.
- Load electronic copies of all required manufacturing information into ENOVIA via Plant Order Manager to allow for retrieval by both internal and external customers.
- Follow Mechanical design technical standards of Switchboard product line & Follow drawings nomenclature.
- Possesses strong computer skills and proficiency with AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor and other Eaton specific Engineering/Business software applications like Enovia, Bidman, AS400 & Design automation.
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills.
- BE / M Tech
- 3-5 yrs. Electrical panel designs
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Project management, working in Virtual environment
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No