Position – Manager TCO
Company – Eaton
Location – Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Manager TCO in Eaton’s Vehicle Group business, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Develop and deploy Cost out strategy for assigned commodities to deliver YOY cost reduction
- Establish strong cost out project pipeline in consultation with internal stake holders. Coordinate, monitor and implement cost out projects
- Monitor and track commodity prices, Market evaluation.
- Develop strong cross functional relationship to implement cost out projects with a partnership concept.
- Coordinate to negotiate commercial relationships through supply agreements for total cost of ownership for each product
- Bench mark the best practices used in automobile industry for driving cost out and adopt these practices.
- Identify process/ technology change, VA/VE with support of engineering/design for material cost reductions.
- Co-Own the Project Monitoring and debottleneck the progress with the SDE and sourcing teams till the time of stabilization of the new part and complete handover to Materials.
- Implementation and adherence to the Eaton Business System related to SCM Function.
- Demonstrate very high level of Integrity and Drive compliance to the Eaton Code of Ethics and hold suppliers accountable for ethical conduct in all the transactions.
- Reporting and forecasting the gross and net cost out numbers including indirect and logistic cost saving.
- Develop and maintain a high-performance culture focused on continuous improvement and drive accountability and efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Production/ Automobile Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience in sourcing, supplier development & procurement in engineering company preferably in Auto Component / Commercial vehicle Industry
- 3-4 year of hands-on experience in product costing and cost out project management
- Through understanding of manufacturing processes such as Castings, CNC machining, Multi-Spindle machining, etc.
- Knowledge of quality systems and project management.
- Should be familiar with incoterms
- Knowledge on Vendor development /Quality check methodology
- Six Sigma Greenbelt preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & verbal)
- Relationship with suppliers as well as customers – Internal and External
- Cross Functions Team Working Skills due to Matrix Organization reporting
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time