Position – Engineer- Modeling & Simulation (Off Campus)
Company – Eaton
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra
The primary responsibility of this role is to execute Modeling & Simulation and analysis for product/systems design and development.
- Partners with global teams understand the design intent, develop, and validate simulation models to substantiate the designs of various systems, sub-systems, and components.
- Performs project engineering work independently; communicates expectations, plans, and requirements; and also coordinates all work within the scope of assigned projects.
- Provides technical information and engineering recommendations to projects/processes.
Executes key tasks associated with the project independently and by collaborating with cross-functional disciplines. The candidate will be responsible for Internal & External Communications, which is critical to success.
- Executes Modeling & simulation activities for various product lines and delivers insights for robust product development to meet all performance requirements/ CTQs.
- Partners with global teams, understand the design intent, develops, and validates models to substantiate the designs of various components & systems.
- Performs project engineering work independently; communicates expectations, plans, and requirements; also coordinates all work within the scope of assigned projects.
- Provides technical information and engineering recommendations for the improvement of product designs and associated processes.
- Ensures on-time delivery and quality performance results in all work deliveries.
- Provides novel solutions/concepts (complementing with Innovation Disclosures & Patents, Technical papers) to strengthen and drive innovation.
- Strong analytical skills, strong verbal & written communication skills, and a proven team player.
- Regularly communicates project updates effectively to all internal/ external stakeholders.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
- Master Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Automobile Engineering.
- Clear communication both written and spoken.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No