Position – Engineer – Structural Mechanics
Company – Eaton
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Engineer – Structural Mechanicsbased in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Partner with global teams, understand the design intent, develop and validate models to substantiate the designs of various systems, sub-systems and components.
- Perform project engineering work independently; communicate expectations, plan and requirements; and coordinate all work within the scope of assigned projects.
- Provide technical information and engineering recommendations to projects / processes.
- Execute key tasks associated with project independently and by collaborating with cross-functional disciplines. Candidate will be responsible for Internal & External Communications, which is critical to success.
- Selected individual will be expected to perform structural analysis of various Eaton products for static and fatigue CTQs.
- Develop system/ Sub-system/Component level simulation models, analyzes & optimizes designs through analysis.
- Deliver insights through modeling and simulations for robust product development to meet all CTQs.
- Ensure on time delivery and quality performance results in all work deliveries.
- Provide novel solutions/concepts (complementing with Innovation Disclosures & Patents, Technical papers) to strengthen and drive innovation.
- Regularly communicate project updates effectively to all internal/ external stakeholders.
- M.Tech/M.S. from reputed institue in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Sciences.
- Applicant should have 1-2 year of experience
- Should have experience working in Abaqus/ Ansys
- Applicant must be thorough with analysis and simulation theories.
- Strong analytical skills, strong verbal & written communication skills and proven team player.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only