Position – Engineer – Flow & Thermal
Company – EATON
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer – Flow & Thermal based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to evaluate flow and thermal performance of products/subsystems/systems for various Eaton businesses (Vehicle, Aerospace and Electrical). Incumbent is expected to perform Flow and Thermal analysis of various Eaton products for predicting product performance.
- Incumbent is also required to partner with global & local teams, understand the design intent, develop and validate analysis models to substantiate the engineering designs.
- Collaborates with technology and product teams to define problem statements
- Understands project requirements and solves problems in discussion with local as well as global stakeholders
- Participates in development of simulation modeling methodologies in Flow and Thermal domain
- Deploys developed simulation methodologies in Eaton products to strengthen “Analysis First” strategy
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop Flow and Thermal analysis requirements for wide range of Eaton products
- Interpret, summarize and communicate CFD analysis results to global audience and provide technical and/or design recommendations
- Contribute to maturing analysis capability of Flow and Thermal technology domain
- Develop test plan wherever necessary to verify CFD model and validate analysis approach in correlation with test outcomes
- Master’s degree in Mechanical / Aerospace/ Applied Mechanics/Ocean Engineering from reputed institute with Flow and Thermal as specialization
- 0-2 Year’s experience
- Thorough knowledge of Fluid dynamics, Heat transfer & CFD theoretical fundamentals with ability to perform hand calculation, results interpretation and test data correlation with simulation
- Good communication skills, Effective collaboration with team members, Problem solving ability
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-RK1
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only