Position – Associate Mechanical Engineer
Company – Eaton
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
What you’ll do:
“This role is primarily for Plant Support Engineer who is responsible for, but not limited to; creation of routings in support of manufacturing and assembly operations, Enovia account and departmental access management, collaborate with the Design Automation Engineers and support automation of the process. The Engineer will work collaboratively with the CPS members on reviewing CO’s routes and approving on CO’s.
Success in this position requires the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, strong motivation for pursuing division objectives and the ability to learn new techniques and processes. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated, highly responsive and eager to understand tools like ENOVIA, Team Central process and develop actions to increase their maturity.”
“• Maintain and enhance technical proficiency in mechanical engineering-related development environments, processes, and tools.
- Plan and manage development work to achieve on-time delivery on Team Central Projects and on Plant Resolutions Projects.
- Performing a value stream analysis of the entire Enovia and Team Central processes and streamlining the same
- Coordinate and collaborate with product owners’ Design, Marketing, and manufacturing development teams to work on ENOVIA CO’s routes and Resolve Production Issues thru JIRA.
- Approve / Reject Enovia account creation/modification requests.
- Approving/rejecting download access of particular specifications / all specs. under the specific department to the requestor by confirming the need.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate risks as they arise during ENOVIA-related work
- Think creatively and come out with new proposals and present them to stakeholders and work on Automating repetitive tasks.
- Active communication with the cross-functional team to ensure schedule, cost, and performance alignment.
- Need to work on Sustaining Projects for Plant Issues and resolution, execute through JIRA Software.
- Need to work on Team Central Projects on Buy / Make Parts.”
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience in Sustenance Projects
Desirable – 3D modeling in Creo, BIM, Inventor, ENOVIA & SAP knowledge
“• Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem-solving skills
- Working in ambiguity”