Eaton Corporation is Hiring | Assistant Manufacturing Engineer |
Position – Assistant Manufacturing Engineer
Company – Eaton Corporation
Location – Ranjangaon, Maharashtra, IN
What you’ll do:
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Associate – MFG Engineer based in Ranjangaon, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, and wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
- Responsible for scheduling the machine shop floor and managing the shop floor to meet organizational goals. The position is also responsible for ensuring a safe work environment and for continuously improving the work systems through ELSS and problem-solving.
- Develop shop floor schedules to meet customer demand and plant goals. Key considerations include meeting customers on-time delivery, maximizing efficiency, and minimizing scrap.
- Hands-on experience in Gear manufacturing process (Gear soft and Hard process). Troubleshooting of Gear Manufacturing.
- Willing to work in all shifts.
- Manpower planning to meet organizational goals.
- Evaluate shop floor training needs (including cross-training) and provide as needed.
- Promote safety awareness and maintain a safe work environment.
- Monitor the performance of production personnel and identify improvement opportunities and implement corrective actions as appropriate.
- Provide strong leadership to develop a participative and continuous improvement culture in the organization.
- Ensure that all regulatory standards and company policies are understood, supported, and followed on the shop floor.
- Support implementation of key certification requirements – EBEA, ISO14001, EQS, IATF, MESH
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Engineering Graduate Level (B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical/Production / Automobile) of (10+2+4)
- Preferably 3-6 years of Automobile / Vehicle Transmission production experience
- Understand basic ELSS (Lean and six sigma) tools such as setup reduction, 5S, etc.
- Supervisor/Leadership skills
- QC tools
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- ERP operating knowledge