Position – Piping Engineer
Company – Eastman
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Founded in 1920, Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2022 revenues of approximately $10.6 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
Educational Qualification required
- Diploma/B-Tech in mechanical engineering
- Understanding of P&IDs & project workflow
- Equipment modeling using E3D/PDMS software for tanks, pumps, heat exchangers, compressors etc.
- Piping Modelling using E3D software for Process and utility lines as per the P&ID
- Pipe Support modeling and updating as per the stress engineer updates.
- Piping GA Extraction from Draft
- Piping iso-metric extraction from Iso-draft.
- Knowledge in LFM data (laser scan).
- Ability to add value and optimize the design.
- Ability to drive 3D model review
- Knowledge of ASME Codes and standards
- Knowledge of ASTM Material standards (Piping materials Standards).
- Interdisciplinary check
- Communicate effectively within the piping team and project Team
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the team.
- Should be a Good team player
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.