Position – Scientist ‘C’ – Mechanical/ Production / Production & Industrial Engg.
Defense Research And Development Organisation
Advt. No. 135
RAC invites online recruitment applications for the posts in the DRDS cadre of DRDO for REMOTE/FIELD AREAS under Lateral Recruitment scheme through RAC website https://rac.gov.in
Nos. of Vacancy: 06
Subject/Discipline: Mechanical/ Production /
Production & Industrial Engg/ Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
- At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial Engg/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Min 03 Years’ experience in the field of design or development or production and operation and maintenance of Plant, equipment & machinery, Integration of mechanical systems, Assembly and QA/QC of Mechanical/ Aero systems. Experience in documentation procedure and preparation of user documents.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant field as mentioned in essential qualification.
- Knowledge of German, French, Russian, Japanese or Chinese foreign language.
Equivalent acceptable subjects of Essential Qualification:
- Mechanical & Production Engg
- Mechtronics Engg
Age Limit for Candidates (as on closing date of advertisement): Not exceeding 35 years
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates and make payment of requisite fee and Lock the application.
- Candidates in Govt. service or in Govt. owned organisations should also submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). Such candidates are required to upload a declaration that they have intimated their employer that they have applied for a post in DRDO failing which their applications will be summarily rejected. However, such candidates, if in regular service whether in permanent or temporary capacity, will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) as per the proforma available at RAC website at the time of interview. If CCA considers withholding the NOC, the candidate should inform RAC within 30 days of the closing date.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
- Only locked/finalised applications in all respects shall be considered.
- If any document is in any language other than English/Hindi, then its English transcript should also be attached.
Points to be considered while filling Application form:
Candidates are required to submit their applications online along with a legible and lighter file containing scanned copies of certificates for Date of Birth (DOB), essential and higher educational qualification along with the percentage of marks (duly supported by the mark sheets), experience claimed in the column pertaining to the employment history of the online application, document/certificate in support of all pay drawn, a recent passport size color photograph (not exceeding 30 KB; 110 x 140 pixels) and the required fee through RAC website (https://rac.gov.in). The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500 KB and it must be legible when a printout is taken. For that, the applicant may scan the certificate into 200 dpi greyscale.
Perks and Benefits – Basic Pay: 67,700/- , Level 11 as per 7th CPC