Position – Design Engineer II
Company – Donaldson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Candidate should have the designing experience in Industrial (Air Pollution Control)
Area of Responsibilities:
- Designing/Detailing of Industrial Air Filtration (IAF) equipment and site layout drawing.
- Releasing RFQ for Bought out parts.
- Approving supplier drawing and specification and submission of drawing to customer
- Detailed Fabrication drawing and Bill of Material Understanding the selection of dust collector for appropriate application.
- Communication with customer, supplier and sales for new design
BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Proficient in 3D modeling and drafting in Solid works, NX and Drafting in Auto CAD
Technical Competence & Skills:
(Bag filter or Air pollution control equipment)
- Read and interpret technical drawings, sketches, markups, layout drawings, and CAD data.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, and cost requirements of designs or applications.
- Knowledge of Solid Works / Unigraphics NX (Anyone is a must) should be able to make complex 3D models, assemblies, and details. Parametric modeling concept and use of geometric expressions.
- Knowledge of ducting layouts, Duct detail engineering, and support calculations.
- RFQ preparation and reviewing of brought-out items like Fans, RAV, Screw conveyors, etc.
- Data collection and measurement were taken at the site.
- Required knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Solid works / Unigraphics NX (at least one is a must, both are preferred)
- AutoCAD, Team Center is preferred.
- Good communication skills (must: verbal and written in English)
- Interpersonal skills (internal and external)
- Design exp. Minimum 3 Years (preferred – Industrial Air pollution control equipment)
- P&ID, Fabrication drawings, Layout drawing, Ducting design and Routing and detail engineering documents.
- Basic knowledge of structural design
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
English – Good in written, verbal and oral communication
Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid Indian passport.)
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.