Position – Associate Project Engineer (CAE Engineer)
Company – DEP India Private Limited
Exp. – 0 year(s) of Experience
Location – Chennai (Ashok Nagar), IN
- M.E/M.Tech – B.E/B.Tech – 2021 Pass out
- Department: Design and Analysis
- UG should be of Mechanical background
- Branch: Mechanical, CAD/CAM, Design/ Production/ FEA related / Automotive/ Aeronautical/ Manufacturing/ Thermal)
- Must have aggregate: 70% and above (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
- Strong engineering fundamentals & application skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
- Candidates should be of FEA
- Excellent communication skills are required
Role & Responsibilities:
The Eligible candidates will be trained and entitled with the responsibilities to:
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) softwares.
- Participate in providing support for the development of DEPs Advance Suite Software -Meshworks/Morpher”.
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in CAE project database.
- Participate in design review meetings to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Communicate with team members and customers on all projects related matters.
- Provide timely design guidance and support to team to meet customer requirements.
- Assist management in establishing and updating project plans and priorities.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization
- Candidates must not have location constraints.
After experience is garnered, Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work for In- house projects as well as deployed to Client locations across the globe & India
I Written test
- General Aptitude
II Technical interview
III HR Interview
DEP India Private Limited
Dear Sirs, Greetings of the day!!
Please find below for our requirements for Associate Project Engineer
Detroit Engineered Products, Inc. is an Advanced CAE driven Engineering Services, Software Development, Consulting and Staffing Company. DEP is a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Australia and India. DEPs corporate headquarters is located in Troy, Michigan. The core strengths of DEP enable acceleration and enhancement of the manufacturing and design processes of our customers globally. The industries we cater to are Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Bio-medical, Energy, Oil & Gas, Consumer products, Heavy equipment etc.
DEP is the only engineering consulting firm with path breaking Advance Suite Software. Meshworks / Morpher” enables the user enables the user to rapidly change an existing FE/CFD Mesh into a new target shape without having to redraw it in the CAD system. This revolutionary new approach saves significant time and money for new product development. The paradigm shift spearheaded by DEP eliminated the roadblocks in CAE design. Meshworks is a must have technology for present and future classifying DEP as an Industry Leader.
Detroit Engineered Products, Inc has been successfully validated by acquiring clients like GM, Ford, Chrysler, Hyundai, Kia, Toyota, Aisin, Magna, Honda, etc. DEP has also successfully procured consumer goods manufacturer’s accounts such as Casino, YKK, Panasonic, Yamaha, Hitachi etc.
Our diversified business portfolio, steady growth, and DEP’s distinctive position & recognition for value has steered career opportunities for several experienced, dynamic, and self-motivated Engineers.
Kindly visit http://www.depusa.com/ for further information.