Position – Engineer – Modeling and Simulation – NVH
Company – Danfoss
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our diverse team.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to, the following.
- Research, design, and evaluate mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Prepare designs, specifications, analysis, and recommendations for the development of new enclosed drive products.
- Collaborate with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions or provide technical information.
- Conduct research that tests or analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of equipment, components, or systems.
- Maintain records pertinent to each project in the form of time, sketches, drawings, material specifications
- Keep well informed on new developments in research and design engineering.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or advanced coursework in areas relevant to product development is required.
- 3+ years of experience working with product design and development and/or engineering research.
- Proficiency in Creo or another 3D-CAD system.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-quality, deadline-committed environment.
- Great interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player.
- Global mindset and outstanding communication skills.
- Good time management and project management skills to organize and plan effectively in developing systems and processes.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated, and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment, and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected categories.