Position – Engineer Product management
Company – Danfoss
Location – Oragadam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Danfoss is looking out for a Product Management Engineer who will be responsible for the following.
- Project management of Special Projects
- Product management activities for the condensing units for EU.
This position will be located at Oragdam,Chennai
- Project planning for different types of projects like New Product Development project , Cost reduction projects and critical change management projects
- Managing a cross functional team from all functions like purchasing , manufacturing , engineering , finance , …
- Complete project execution from conception to launch and managing its launch until the Milestone M6 is passed.
- Perform a Technical product management role.
- Manage the catalogue and all the technical data for the product in Cool selector with active inputs from the engineering and the MARCOM organization
Background & Skills
- Post Graduate engineer in thermal, refrigeration or mechanical engineering. Additional certification or Degree in business administration will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position with clear knowledge on refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulations on refrigerants and systems.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.