Position – Engineer (Packing Plant)
Dalmia Bharat Limited
Exp. – 2 to 7 years
Salary – ₹ 4,00,000 to 8,00,000 P.A.
- To ensure that the Packer and Bulk loader outputs are streamlined according to the budget and timelines.
- To ensure that the Safety and health standards are maintained at the Packing session for a better work environment and compliance with relevant statutory requirements
- To maintain the housekeeping standards efficiently
- To optimize the Rake and trucks turnaround time in line with the planned schedules
- To reduce the bursting of polyethylene and paper bags at the Packing Session
- Responsible for ensuring proper staffing and labor for all operations either directly or through outsourcing
- Day to day monitoring of O&M operations of the packing plant.
- Monitoring & maintaining of bag weight variation.
B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
We have been a leader in cement manufacturing since 1939. And, though the modern cement manufacturing market in India is getting more and more competitive with each passing day, we are only growing over time. Our cement plants in India have grown manifolds in terms of capacity; we are also acquiring some new plants to increase the volume and expand further.