Position – Manager/Sr.Manager (Industrial Engg &Mgmt System)
Dalmia Bharat Limited
Exp. – 6 to 10 years
Salary – ₹ 8,00,000 to 10,00,000 P.A.
- Coordinate for API Spec 10 A Product Standard
- Coordinate and compile data for PAT compliances and co-ordinate the M&V audit
- Support in Environmental Monitoring, measurement and liasoning with Statutory agencies for Consents/Approvals/Authorisation
- Coordinate SLSI Audit for Product Standard SLS 107:2015
- Coordinate procurement of ASTM standards applicable for C114 as per 10A
- Implementation of time to time statutory consent compliance points
- Coordination with statutory authorities during their visits to our plant
- Responsible for implementing and updating of IS/ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System
- Responsible for implementing and updating of integrated management systems(IS/ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001.
- Responsible for implementing and updating of API spec Q1 (American Petroleum Institute QMS)
- Responsible for providing internal training for QMS, EMS, OHSMS, En MS & API Spec Q1
- Responsible for carrying out EI schemes including Suggestion Scheme, Good Work Award, etc.,
- Responsible for carrying out work-study, process study, manpower study & method study
- Responsible for carrying out the improvement of TAT for cement vehicles & containers
- Responsible for coordinating alternative fuels & Raw Material Consumption and reporting
- Responsible for coordinating the energy audits by external agencies like CII & NCCBM
B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
We have been a leader in cement manufacturing since 1939. And, though the modern cement manufacturing market in India is getting more and more competitive with each passing day, we are only growing over time. Our cement plants in India have grown manifolds in terms of capacity; we are also acquiring some new plants to increase the volume and expand further.