Position – Field Service Engineer
Company – Cytiva
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
- Will be responsible for the Operational Excellence – installing, troubleshooting, planned maintenance of the various range of Single-use, Downstream, and other Equipment’s sold by CYTIVA Life Science to the customers in Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Required to attend and close the service calls as per CYTIVA Service Quality
- Should be able to stretch during the off hours and Holidays to meet Customer expectations
- Expected to adhere to the Key Performance Index of Service Operation expected to assist in growing the service business by selling the AMC, Spares, Validation & Automation solutions to the customers
- Expected to make the commercial offers for the service offerings and follow up. also expected to collect the payments from the customers for the services rendered and solutions sold.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical & Tele-Communications Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience in equipment and associated devices related to Biopharmaceutical Industry in the production/research department or in Service/Maintenance dept. of the Biopharmaceutical Industry or as a service provider to the Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to install, service, and troubleshoot equipment like Upstream Bio-reactors & Downstream Liquid Chromatography systems
- Interface and gel with both internal team members and external customers.
- Should have knowledge about validation services as per industry norms
- Fluency in the English language.
- Ability to learn the processes in CYTIVA Life Sciences for reporting, escalations, revenue forecasting, travel.
- Plan and organizes work effectively, high level of work standard and quality
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.