Position – Weld Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- 4 years of experience in welding assembly process planning with IE related activities which includes like creation of Sequence of Events & OMS.
- In Depth knowledge & experience in Welding processes
- Knowledge & Experience of Workflow processing – Manufacturing sequence of events, Weldment drawing review, tolerance review & DFMW
- Experience in Manual and Robotics Weld Processes
- IE Process definitions for welding Processes, Creation and reviewing of Sequence of Events, Weld Parameters Selection and Operator Method Sheets
- Fixture and weld process validation, DFMA
- Knowledge of Identifying and implementing quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas
- Knowledge of Work content Estimation, line balancing, manpower planning, ergonomic evaluation of jobs, kitting, Lean Manufacturing methods
- Experience with 3D Modeling Software, preferable CREO
Skills & Experience
- Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Welding Engineering, Welding Fabrication, Welding Procedures, Welding Technologies, Weldments
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.