Position – NPD Engineer with Solid Works
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Prepare Design and Development plan
- POC to CUFT includes Design review 1, meeting medical device regulatory compliance (ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820, CE, IEC 60601-1 etc.)
- Followed by DFMEA and DFM tools
- Environmental testing as per ISO 9022
- CAD modelling and drafting with GD&T (Tool : Solidworks)
- Design of plastic casings, sheet metal, mechanical design and mechanism as per requirement
- Quick prototype testing with 3D printing
- Creating documents for Assembly SOP, DHR, IFU, BOM, Regulatory documents, IQC, FQC, OQC, Service manuals, Labeling and packaging specifications
- Design Review 2 based on clinical validation and feedback
- Design of packaging unit
- Design changes and generating ECR-ECO accordingly
- Analyze complaints and initiate CAPA and CAR
- Handing over all the controlled copy drawings to SCM for Unrestricted production
Skills & Experience
- Engineering Product Design, Mechanical Engineering Design, Mechanical Product Design, NPD Experiance, SolidWorks, SolidWorks 3D Modeling
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.