Spread the love
Position – Mechanical Engineer
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
- Cyient is a preferred partner for comprehensive design and electronic manufacturing services for medical device and life science companies worldwide. With more than 20 years of OEM and electronic box-build experience in medical devices, we leverage our medical domain expertise to deliver high-quality and cost-competitive solutions and services. From concept development to embedded electronics and mechanical design analysis, we provide strategic solutions aligned to our clients’ requirements.
About the Role:
- You will work with us from Cyient Lancohills- Hyderabad office. Cyient is working on Refrigeration systems which includes Hydrocarbon and natural refrigerant systems for our medical industry. You will be directly report to Project Manager.
- Design refrigeration systems including hydrocarbon and natural refrigerant-based systems.
- Experience in application of Heat/Mass Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Refrigeration/HVAC fundamentals
- Perform Load calculations to determine refrigeration/heating requirements.
- Conduct Heat transfer/thermodynamic analysis associated with sizing and selection of refrigeration components.
- Refrigeration System balancing and optimization working with control parameters.
- System/Component Level Thermal evaluation on functionality and performance with Sampling plans considering inherent and induced variation.
- You and us Design products and systems to meet requirements of quality, cost effectiveness, energy efficiency, customer requirements, standards and other predetermined factors
- You and us work with global multiple teams during all phases of the toll-gate NPD process
- Masters in refrigeration or Thermal engineering
- 8+ years of overall experience with minimum 6 years of relevant refrigeration experience working with household or commercial refrigeration units.
- Expertise on design and validation of Vapour compression systems
- 2+ years of experience in end-to-end Product development experience in the role of Ref Engineer
- Experience on component level design/selection and system level design of Cooling/Heating products
- Experience with system and component level Agency requirements-for thermal subsystems, not limited to but comprising of UL, IEC standards
- Acquaintance to component level design simulation tools for components as heat exchangers, metering devices
- Acquaintance to system and component level reliability requirements on sealed system or heating components.
- Good to have alternative refrigeration technologies (Thermoelectric, Absorption systems, Stirling engines etc.) would be an added advantage.
Skills & Experience
- Engineering calculations in heat transfer and stress analysis, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T), HVAC Design, SolidWorks, Tolerance Stack Ups
Spread the love