Position – Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- 3 to 6 years of experience. 1.5years shop floor Experience would be advantage.
Work on the Routing methods , Layouts, tools ,cost , method documentation, Standard documentation
- Work on various ebuild support for PDP programs
- Support Deere team members for Manufacturing design activities
Work on the OFP projects for factories
- Experience in Automobile Domain or Thorough Knowledge in Agricultural product, systems and process.
- Knowledge in Manufacturing Assembly Process Planning.
- Knowledge of assembly process and industrial engineering practices systems, and tools.
- Shop floor experience.
- Software knowledge: MPPlanner E, PDM Link and SAP similar.
- Knowledge in OMS/AMES view creation.
- Knowledge of PFMEA, DPAR and control plans.
- Detailed Knowledge on Tooling’s used on Agricultural machines
- Knowledge on Virtual Manufacturing tools.
- Knowledge on SOE, Layout Design, Line Balancing and Line Design, Material Presentation would be added advantage.
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech(Mechanical) (3 years) /Diploma(Mechanical) (5~6yrs Exp)
Skills & Experience
Assembly Processes, Assembly Process Planning, Design for Assembly, Line Balancing, Manufacturing Planning, Manufacturing Process Improvements
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.