Position – Manufacturing Engineering_Assembly
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- 4 years of hands-on experience in Virtual Manufacturing assembly process planning using MPlanner or Wplanner Excel sheet PPT or any other software tools will be added advantages ( Only Mechanical industries Automotive, Construction, Agriculture, etc)
- Experience in creating the Sequence of operation (SOE), Time element, operation method sheet (OMS), SOP, and work instruction
- Create Mfg. Layout & Detailing Layout, Operator instruction with pictorial representation
- Good knowledge of IE standards such as time study, work-study, and line balancing with Factory exposure.
- Ability to validate the product/assembly with respective to Torque selection/specification, Tool accessibility, PFMA, etc
- Knowledge of human factor ergonomic Industry guidelines
- Tools and Torque selection
- Exposure to any CAD tools, Team center – Vis view, Vis Mockup, AutoCAD / FCAD
- Good English communication and ability to handle the project independently with minimal guidance
- MOST or any other Industrial Engg software exposure added advantages
- Basic of MS Office tools
Skills & Experience
- Assembly Processes, Industrial Engineering, New Product Development, Process Planning, Time Study, Virtual Manufacturing
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole selves on solving problems that matter.