Cyient is Hiring | Lead Design Engineer |
Position – Lead Design Engineer- Unigraphics (UG NX)
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical design of Turbomachinery/Gas turbines components using conventional hand calculations
- Perform stack-up analysis & design hand calculations
- Provide design recommendations to solve non-conformances in product quality
- Creation of complex 3D Modeling, Assembly & Drafting in appropriate CAD tools
- Creation of manufacturing drawings for Casting, machining, and sheet metal components
- Interact with customer as needed on task status at a technical stand-point
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engg with 6 to 10 years of experience or Master of Mechanical Engg with 4 to 8 years of experience.
- Sound knowledge of Mechanical design fundamentals, Engineering concepts, and applications
- Modeling, drafting, and assembly knowledge in NX-Unigraphics.
- Knowledge of GD&T application and Tolerance stack-up analysis
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer interfacing skills
- An excellent team player
- Exposure to manufacturing processes and deviation resolutions
- Highly proficient in MS Office Tools
Skills & Experience
- Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), Siemens NX, Siemens Teamcenter
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.