Position – FEA Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Mechanical engineer with 5-10 years of experience in the field of stress analysis.
- Expertise in structural analysis (static, non-linear, transient, and seismic) and thermal analysis (steady-state and transient) using ANSYS Classic and WB.
- Good exposure to Ansys Design-modeler or Space-claim to generate the 2D/3D model for the FE analysis.
- Expertise in ANSYS APDL to develop or modify the macros.
- Ability to independently determine analysis procedures and provide alternative solutions.
- Ability to verify analysis results with simplified hand calculations and/or the qualification of mechanical components using hand calculations.
- Exposure to ASME B&PV code Section III or Section VIII for mechanical component qualification.
- Exposure to ASME design by analysis principles.
- Very good technical report writing skills using Microsoft Word.
- Quick learner as most of the projects will be first of a kind.
- Able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of MathCad will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the field of nuclear power plants and with CANDU plants, nuclear valves will be an added advantage.
- Ansys classic
- Ansys workbench
Skills & Experience
ANSYS Finite Element Analysis, ANSYS Mechanical, ANSYS Software, ASME BPV Code, ASME Standards, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Mechanical, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Simulations
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employ, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.