Position – Design Engineer-Clamp Activity
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Quick Clamp is a Global Tool of Alstom, where all the Standard/Non Standard parts are maintained with a Reference (DTR) created by the CDTA (Clamp Data Tool Administrator).
- To understand the requests (DC/MA – new codification /modification of DTR (standard items) of Key Users (KU) from the Sites.
- Create or modify the requests (as per Alstom standard) in the Citrix software tool.
- Provide specification details (material, mass, manufacturer details, family attributes, ISO standard …)
- Sound product classification knowledge & Teamcenter knowledge is desired.
- BE/B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive
- Years of Experience – 2~3 years
- Soft skill – Good in written and oral communication
Skills & ExperienceCitrix, Manufacturing, Material Specifications
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.