Position – CREO Engineer-Casting (Drive Train Components)
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Basic Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical)/ DME
Overall work experience: 3 -5 Exp with BE in the field of Heavy Equipment or Automotive Engine Design / Agricultural Equipment design
- CAD Tool: Should have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Creo 4.0 /Creo7.0 modules as below
- Solid Modelling and Detailing
- casting & sheet metal
- Handling of large assembly Management :
- Able to handle large CAD assemblies.
- Provide CAD support for designing and drafting DriveTrain components – housings, gears, shafts, etc. as per Creo-Modeling Best Practices.
- In-depth understanding of Creo modeling and drafting practices.
- Casting, forging, and machining process knowledge.
- Sheetmetal & piping modeling & drafting knowledge.
- GD&T & Tolerance Stack up knowledge
- Execution experience of Wind-chill PDM.
- Good understanding and reading complex drawings
- Independent work executer with little support
- Good communication skills – both written and oral
- Good team player
- willing to work at Customer Locations if required
Skills & Experience
- Casting Machines, Creo, Microsoft Office, PDMLink, Powertrains, PTC Windchill
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.