Position – CREO Engineer with Casting and Plastics
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Basic Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical)/ DME with first class with minimum 60%of marks.
- Overall work experience: Minimum 5years with BE in the field of Heavy Equipment or Automotive Engine Design / Agricultural Equipment design
- CAD Tool: Should have hands on experience in Creo 3.0/Creo 4.0 for at least 3+ years. Has expertise in
- Hands on experience on modelling complex castings
- Solid Modelling and Assembly drawings , sheet metal and Piping
- Handling of large assembly Management
- Create production drawings of Castings, machining drawings.
- Has good experience in modeling plastics parts using surfacing
- Drafting experience of all types of engineering drawings such as, Casting, Piping, Plastic, sheet metal, forging parts, fabrication/ weldment, Hydraulic drawings, supplier drawings etc.
- Hands on Hydraulic systems design e.g. Plastic tank, Piping’s, Hydraulic hoses/ routings etc.
- Creates Sheet metal parts, Assemblies and their drawings
- Working knowledge on GD&T with ASME Y 14.5 standards.
- Execution experience of Wind-chill PDM.
- Good knowledge in Casting processes including Sand Castings, HPD, LPD, Continuous castings and their application
- Well versed with best design-practices of Castings.
- Good understanding and reading complex drawings
- Independent work executer with little support
- Good communication skills – both written and oral
- Good presentation skills
- Good team player
- willing to work at Customer Location
Skills & Experience
- Conceptual design, CREO Parametric 2.0, Design Concepts, Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), Microsoft Excel, PTC Windchill
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.