Cyient is Hiring | CREO Design Engineer |
Position – CREO Design Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform 2D to 3D conversion using CREO.
- Perform Design concepts using CREO.
- Adherence to strict schedules and quality requirements.
- Communicates with the other engineering personnel to coordinate the interrelated design and assure project completion. Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and no prior experience.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of drawing rules and GDT&T using relevant standards
- Job requires understanding of airframe structural design, sheet metal and machined components modelling.
- Well versed with best design-practices.
- Good knowledge of material properties
Willing to work at Customer Location if require
Skills & ExperienceAerospace, Design-Aerospace, Structural Design
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.