Position – CATIA Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.Job DescriptionRoles and Responsibilities:
- Perform 2D to 3D conversion using Catia V5.
- Perform Design concepts using Catia V5, RLM and MBD.
- Adherence to strict schedules and quality requirements.
- Communicates with the other engineering personnel to coordinate the interrelated design and assure project completion. Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and no prior experience.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of drawing rules and GDT&T using relevant standards
- Job requires understanding of airframe structural design, sheet metal and machined components modelling.
- Well versed with best design-practices.
- Good knowledge of material properties
Willing to work at Customer Location if require
Skills & Experience
- Aerospace Composite Materials, Aircraft Interiors, CATIA v5Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
At Cyient, we work towards improving the daily lives of people with unwavering focus. From a quieter flight to a safer train journey, a more reliable energy supply, or a faster internet connection, we provide engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to industry leaders across the globe.
Our 15,000 associates are located in more than 21 countries, supporting 12 industries, including aerospace, rail transportation, power generation, telecommunications and medical technology.
With a sound track record of growth and profitability, we are committed to developing a sustainable society and actively promoting education and inclusive growth initiatives in our local communities.
We have established deep-rooted, enduring relationships with global industry leaders, by understanding their business needs, goals, culture, and core values. As part of our strong corporate ethos, co-creating business and public value is important to us. In this direction, the Cyient Foundation has developed a framework that unifies our diverse corporate social responsibility initiatives, such as government school adoptions, digital literacy programs, and social innovation technology projects.
Or, as we like to call it, Designing Tomorrow Together.