Position – Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Roles & responsibilities : CAE Engineer
- Perform structural analysis of a complex nature using conventional hand calculation and computational analysis on Metallics / Composites.
- Perform structural analysis on aero-engine / turbomachinery components.
- Stress report writing.
Required Skills for CAE Engineer
- Sound knowledge in FEA fundamentals, Engineering concepts, and applications
- Experience in the aero-engine domain, with good structural stress analysis experience
- Hands-on experience on ANSYS Classic and HYPER MESH
- Knowledge and Hands-on Experience on Fatigue and Damage Tolerance
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer interfacing skills
- An excellent team player
Desired Skills for CAE Engineer
- Highly proficient in MS Office Tools
- Experience in VB programming will be an added advantage
Skills & Experience – ANSYS Mechanical, ANSYS Workbench, Hype mesh
About The Company
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.