Position – Mechanical Engineer – Certification, Qualification & Testing
Company – Collins Aerospace (part of Raytheon)
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
1-3 years of experience in Aerospace Mechanical certification activities.
Qualification: B.E in Mechanical / Aerospace.
- Working knowledge of testing, certification, and qualification for mechanical systems and components of aerospace grade (Interior components, Seats, Galleys, Lighting)
- Experience writing structural, flammable, and environmental qualification/certification test plans and reports.
- In order to identify the relevant qualification/certification requirements, the BOM for the aircraft equipment is evaluated.
- The following regulatory/standard qualification & certification requirements are understood by you and you have experience with them:
- comparable portions in CFR parts 23, 27, and 29, as well as EASA CS, and 14 CFR Part 25.561, 25.562, and 25.853
- PS-ANM-25.853-1-R2, FAA AC 25-17
- S.A.E. AS8049, A.R.P. 5526, and A.R.P. 6199
- DO-160 RTCA
- ABD0031, ABD0100 1.2 Airbus
- Boeing D6-83466-1, D6-81926, and D6-51377
- For every mechanical component and system level, create FMEA reports.
- Creating a qualification test strategy and reports while understanding the environmental qualification standards.
- Reporting similarity and conducting similarity analysis
- practical expertise in reliability analysis.
- possess superior knowledge of how to read engineering drawings.
- having practical experience with PLM technologies and the ECN process for change management (TCE)
- It’s advantageous to be familiar with mechanical system design.
- TSO-C39 and TSO-C127 experience is beneficial but not required.
- Calculations by hand
- tools for design.
About the Company
A leading provider of cutting-edge and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense sector is Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies firm. Collins Aerospace has the capacity, extensive portfolio, and knowledge to fulfill the needs of a fast-changing global market and to address the most difficult problems faced by clients. Our Interiors team at Collins Aerospace prioritizes cost-effectiveness, safety, and innovation. But we do more than just transport passengers from A to B. We’re dedicated to making flying cozier, connected, and safe. We are assisting airlines and original equipment manufacturers in providing their customers with a positive experience as a market leader in aviation interior products and services.
We’re revolutionizing aircraft interiors, with offices and production facilities spread over more than 10 international locations and more than 12 U.S. states.
Are you prepared to work with us? The diversity and inclusion statement of Collins Aerospace is: “Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success.” We feel that using a variety of strategies and concepts enables us to provide the best outcomes for our employees, working environment, and clients. In order to meet the most difficult challenges in our sector and open up fresh avenues for limitless possibilities, we are dedicated to creating an environment where all of our employees feel free to express their ideas and passions.
Some of our comprehensive benefits package, which is competitive, are as follows: Benefits package includes: – Group Term Life Insurance. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE. – Health insurance for groups. – Personal accident insurance for groups. – Awarded 22 vacation days and 7 days of emergency leave per year. Work-life balance and the employee scholar program. Nothing is more important to Collins Aerospace than our firm commitment to ethics and safety. These commitments include: – Car leasing program – National Pension Scheme – LTA – Fuel & Maintenance /Driver salaries – Meal vouchers. As a result, a background investigation that may involve a drug test is required for all Indian positions. In India, every new external hire is required to undergo a background check. Additionally, only operations positions are subject to a drug test. At Collins, the paths we forge together open up countless opportunities. And the connections we make—both with our clients and among ourselves—help raise us all to new heights. Join the team that is constantly redefining aerospace by submitting an application today.