Position – Engineer Design
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 2 years and Max 6 years experience in a Design Engineer role
- Min 2 years of UG NX experience
- Good DWG reading and drafting skills – Prepare drawings that meet the internal standards and OEM requirements
- Able to perform model/design updates for Machined, Sheet metal and Plastic parts
- Should be able to work on Mechanical design assignment in collaboration with other Engineers and site PE’s
- Conversant with GD&T and application of GD&T
- Exposure to Manufacturing processes is desirable
- Open to learn, collaborative & result oriented
The hiring process
Are you ready to rise to the challenge? Here are your next steps and what you can expect from us.
Once an application is submitted, it is made available to our recruitment team to review and ensure that you meet the basic qualifications.
If you’ve been identified to move along in the process, you may be invited to participate in a virtual interview.
Where applicable, onsite interviews allow candidates the opportunity to meet face-to-face with our hiring teams while also getting a chance to experience our facilities.
Congrats! If you reach this stage of the interview process, you’ll be provided an offer of employment to join our global team.
Note: Because COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our communities, families and employees, our interview process may be entirely virtual as Raytheon Technologies is taking action to keep our employees safe and address the increased risk and uncertainty of COVID-19 variants.
Work & life support
It’s important to us that you feel supported through life’s challenges. We offer a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off, as well as programs for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
Relocating to a new city can be stressful. We offer relocation support for select technical positions to help make the transition seamless. See specific job descriptions to find out if this benefit is offered.
We’re committed to supporting your lifelong learning. Through the Employee Scholar Program, you may be eligible for tuition reimbursement and selected fees for approved courses or degree programs that help advance your education.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.