Position – Associate Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Full Job Description
The purpose of this position is to execute project transition from High-cost region to Low-cost region suppliers. Primary responsibilities like developing business case, stake holders’ approval, RFQ management, negotiation, project award and project execution till industrialization
Ideal candidate must be a result oriented & self starter processing strong interpersonal skills with a strong focus on timely deliverables
- Candidate should have working exposure in Supplier development like capability assessment, financial viability, entry assessment and audits and supplier selection
- Candidate should have good understanding on the commodity management (Machining, Sheet Metals & Engg Items), working exposure with global teams and suppliers
- Able to understand engineering drawings and Specifications. Should facilitate technical discussions with suppliers/ business unit.
- Strong working exposure to RFQ Management- Creating packages, Timely execution of quotes, Bid analysis, Negotiation, and complete recommendation to award
- Develop project plan in coordination with commodity, quality, engineering, Program & Supply chain. Complete award process and project handoff to transition teams
- Strong working experience on project management, scheduling projects and execution in coordination with all stakeholders
- Strong focus to meet key project deliverables( Spend, Savings, Cost and Delivery) with acceptable performance
- Develops plans, organizes, and implements transition programs / projects to the desired operational efficiency
- Hands on experience in Supplier performance management
- Conduct periodic Business Reviews, schedule supplier visits and discussion, Supplier capability road shows to Global teams
- Manages issues and expectations across a broad range of skill sets, locations and cultures both internally and with suppliers
- Serves as key point of contact within & outside supply chain organization.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education & Certification:
- B.E/ME/M.Tech in mechanical engineering/ Industrial engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in strategic sourcing/ supply chain program management, vendor management, outsourcing, program management, transitions related experience
- Knowledge of supply chain, vendor management, Risk Assessment/Mitigation & performance management
- Proven experience of strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and good technical writing skills
.Other Skills and /or Abilities: COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English). Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated competency in working within a metrics-oriented team environment
Work & life support
It’s important to us that you feel supported through life’s challenges. We offer a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off, as well as programs for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
Relocating to a new city can be stressful. We offer relocation support for select technical positions to help make the transition seamless. See specific job descriptions to find out if this benefit is offered.
We’re committed to supporting your lifelong learning. Through the Employee Scholar Program, you may be eligible for tuition reimbursement and selected fees for approved courses or degree programs that help advance your education.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.