Collins Aerospace is Hiring | Associate Engineer |
Position – Associate Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Full Job Description
- Knowledge of New Product Development and Engineering Change Management Process
- Sound Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals and experience on hand-calculations
- Knowledge of machine design, materials, and manufacturing processes
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings, sketches
- Knowledge on creating design documentation – System-level or component level test plan, conducting tests and writing test reports
- Knowledge on tools/fixtures design and fabrication is desired.
- Knowledge on GD&T (ASME 14.5).
- Knowledge on CAD application – Catia or UG NX
- Knowledge on surface modelling and advanced assembly (Large CAD data handling, Issue Resolution)
- Knowledge on 2D pattern drawing by extracting surface data from 3D models
- Knowledge on PLM tool -Teamcenter, SAP
- Knowledge on Analysis Tools (ANSYS) is desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft office – Word, Excel, and Presentation
- Good Communication Skills (written and Oral)
- Team Player and Interpersonal skill to work with cross-functional product development team
- Attention to detail to ensure high-quality work for customers
- Problem-solving skills
Work & life support
It’s important to us that you feel supported through life’s challenges. We offer a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off, as well as programs for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
Relocating to a new city can be stressful. We offer relocation support for select technical positions to help make the transition seamless. See specific job descriptions to find out if this benefit is offered.
We’re committed to supporting your lifelong learning. Through the Employee Scholar Program, you may be eligible for tuition reimbursement and selected fees for approved courses or degree programs that help advance your education.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.