Position – Engineer (mechanical)
Colliers International India Property Services Private Limited
Exp. – 5 to 10 years
Salary – ₹ 5,00,000 to 10,00,000 P.A.
- Coordination with vendors and reviewing of vendors invoices, RFI, MIR etc.
- Review and certify the sub contractor bills based on the actual work progress and as per the work order terms.
- Prepare the RFI for the installation.
- Review and certify the subcontractor bills baaed on the actual work progress.
- Conduct the meeting with site engineers, supervisors, execution team for the progress report.
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing, and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.